August is National Breastfeeding Month!
HPC has been providing lactation support for over 25 years! We truly believe
that breastfeeding is the healthiest beginning that you can offer your baby.
Breastfeeding moms: help us raise awareness by participating in The Big Latch On 8/5/16. See the flyer here.
Like our Facebook page and share our breastfeeding posts on your timeline to promote breastfeeding awareness.
You can learn more by visiting these links about Breastfeeding Resources, Breastfeeding Benefits,
Now accepting patients.~~~
We are excited to announce that Dr. Emily Pratt has officially joined our HPC Family! Dr. Alicia Sauter will soon be joining us in the fall.
We are a Medical Home. Hillsboro Pediatric Clinic LLC was the first pediatric clinic to be recognized in Oregon as a Patient Centered Primary Care Home ("Medical Home").
As a Medical Home, services are offered through Care Teams. Each patient is assigned a Primary Care Provider (PCP), and each PCP is a member of one of our Care Teams. You can expect:
- Access to care when needed
- Patient and family centered care
- Comprehensive whole person care
- Accountability for the best possible care
Our Clinic offers:
- Two Locations: Main Street and Orenco
- Telephone Advice Nurses
- Emergency Call Coverage 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Evening and Saturday hours
- Same day appointments for sick children
- Secure Patient Portal
- Certified Breastfeeding Specialist
- Mental Health through Lifeworks
- Speech Therapy