Flu Shot Clinic begins Saturday October 1st. Call now to schedule your child’s flu shot.
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC’s) Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices does not recommend the use of Flu Mist (“nasal spray”) for the 2016-2017 Flu season due to its poor or lower effectiveness. As you plan for your child’s vaccination this fall, please be aware that, for this reason, Hillsboro Pediatric Clinic will not have Flu Mist for our patients this year.
Now accepting patients.~~~
This fall, you may be chosen to complete a confidential survey done on SurveyMonkey, either in office or via mail. Your feedback is really important to our improvement efforts. Your answers will be kept completely private.
We are excited to announce that Dr. Emily Pratt has officially joined our HPC Family! Dr. Alicia Sauter will soon be joining us in the fall.
We are a Medical Home. Hillsboro Pediatric Clinic LLC was the first pediatric clinic to be recognized in Oregon as a Patient Centered Primary Care Home ("Medical Home").
As a Medical Home, services are offered through Care Teams. Each patient is assigned a Primary Care Provider (PCP), and each PCP is a member of one of our Care Teams. You can expect:
- Access to care when needed
- Patient and family centered care
- Comprehensive whole person care
- Accountability for the best possible care
Our Clinic offers:
- Two Locations: Main Street and Orenco
- Telephone Advice Nurses
- Emergency Call Coverage 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Evening and Saturday hours
- Same day appointments for sick children
- Secure Patient Portal
- Certified Breastfeeding Specialist
- Mental Health through Lifeworks
- Speech Therapy